In our education institutions no official studies are providing to the students in electrical design. Due to shortfall of alertness, student will not get experted on electrical design systems. But there is high bidding of Electrical Design Engineers in many segments like design, manufacture and installation of power and distribution systems, Sub-stations Design, commercial and Domestic interior lighting, selection of protective device, CCTV System Design, design of security system, design of fire alarm systems, design of low current systems and Sound Systems design.But due to shortfall of good Engineering Design Institute in India student could not get the knowledge of Electrical Design. So India’s First”Engineering Design & Power Training Institute” concluded to start explicit training on Electrical Design Engineering. All Courses on Electrical Design are designed by Engineering Design & Power Training Institute with the help of Association of Power & Design Engineers.
piping engineering,Electrical Design Engineering trainging,Piping Design Course,Piping Engineering, Electrical Design Trainging,Piping Design Course,Electrical Design engineering, Piping Designing Trainging,Piping Design course,piping engineering,Electrical Design Engineering trainging, piping design course,piping engineering, piping Trainging,Piping Design course,Piping Engineering,piping trainging, piping design course, piping engineering, ndt trainging, piping design course,piping design course in delhi,piping design course in mumbai,piping design course in hyderabad,Electrical Design Engineering,Process Instrumentation and automation,Piping Training,Pdms Training in Noida,Pdms Course, ETAP Training, Piping Course in Hyderabad,HAVC-R Design Training, Solar Power System Training, Process Design,piping design course in pune,Piping Design Course in Bangalore,
Electrical Design Engineering
Four year undergraduate degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent,or experienced Diploma Engineers of a satisfactory standard and deemed suitable for entry to the program by the selection committe.
- Fundamentals of Electrical Design Engineering & Load Estimation
- Development of Single Line Diagrams and Control Schematics
- Specification, Sizing and Protection of Electrical Equipment
- Cable Selection, Sizing and Routing
- Illumination Design and Selection
- Plant Earthing Fundamentals
- Hazardous Area Installations
- Switch Yard Design
- Introduction to ETAP
- This Training program is on AUTONOMOUS basis conducted by ACE EDS.
- ACE EDS has right to expel any student at any time for misbehavior, poor attendance without Refunding
- the fees.
- Certification will be issued only after completion of course, submission of all assignments and Passing all the examinations.
- ACE EDS has its own rules and regulations about conducting examinations and assessment of Examinations.